MILLMAN'S ELECTRONIC DECELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS by Millman Jacob, Christos Halkias, Satyabrata Jit
The revised edition of this classical book continues its tradition as a text providing comprehensive coverage of the solid state drives & circuits. The basic physical models for the operation of electronic devices such as diodes, MOS transistors, and bipolar junction transistors are presented in detail. Numerous solved examples and practice questions are given in the book for better understanding of concepts.
- Provides essential understanding of the internal behavior and characteristics of semiconductor devices
- New topical inclusion on `AC Model of Transistors, `DC & AC Equivalent Circuits, and `Design Guidelines for Self Bias Circuits.
- Low and High Frequency Response covered separately
- Application of Diodes presented in separate chapter
- Open Book Questions in each chapter to invoke students interest Pedagogy:
- Solved examples: 125
- Practice questions: 534
- Open book questions: 35
Paperback: 749 pages
Edition : 3e
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education